Lots of Gossip Girl gossips are circulating online. But here, we want to make things straight. Spoiler: there will be sex. It will involve Chair.
You may want to see another spoiler, Alex-Izzie closure.
Glee starts its second season with an episode titled "Audition." Yeah, the title is a bit interesting for a season premiere. So what will happen on the said "Audition?"
Fox is yet to reveal many details about it, but the title suggests a new member or two for New Directions. So if you want to see some hints and spoilers then see the pictures below.
On the season 5 of Dexter, our serial killing hero will feel an overwhelming sense of guilt in the wake of Rita's death.
Does this mean he'll give up his murderous ways? No, absolutely not!
"The Dark Passenger is going to be harder than ever to keep in his place," producer Sara Colleton told E! News. "The Dark Passenger is going to come in unexpected ways when Dexter least wants it."
Here are other spoilers straight from the cast:
Michael C. Hall on his living arrangement: "Dexter and the kids are back in the apartment with Deb. There's a desire on Dexter's part to get them out of the environment where this happened."
Remember Elliot? Dexter's neighbor will play a key role: "There will be some scenes between [Dexter and Elliot], and some tension," Hall says. "Along with interaction with Dexter, Elliot will have interaction with Quinn regarding the nature of the affair or dalliance or whatever it was that."
Dexter as a suspect: "His wife is dead, and at the scene of the crime Dexter says he did it," Desmond Harrington said. "He suspects [his partner's] brother of this horrific thing but never wants to broach this topic with her."
More on Julia Stiles: Says Colleton: "She plays a character who is literally thrust into Dexter's life and comes with a lot of baggage and damage at a time when he doesn't want to have any. Dexter has been so burned by thinking he could have human friends and emotions, and right now all his energy is just trying to figure out what these feelings are, with his kids and his sister. It's an interesting relationship, and she plays her part in how he eventually achieves self-forgiveness. What's more human than that?"
See the promo video and season premiere stills here.
US Weekend's Box Office for August 27-29:
- The Last Exorcism - $21,300,000
- Takers - $21,000,000
- The Expendables - $9,500,000
- Eat Pray Love - $7,000,000
- The Other Guys - $6,600,000
- Vampires Suck - $5,300,000
- Inception - $5,105,000
- Nanny McPhee Returns - $4,743,000
- The Switch - $4,658,000
- Piranha 3D - $4,308,000
Here is the List of Winners:
Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series: Eric Stonestreet, Modern Family
Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Jane Lynch, Glee
Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series: Jim Parsons, The Big Bang Theory
Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Edie Falco, Nurse Jackie
Reality Competition Program: Top Chef
Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series: Aaron Paul, Breaking Bad
Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Archie Panjabi, The Good Wife
Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series: Bryan Cranston, Breaking Bad
Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series: Kyra Sedgwick, The Closer
Outstanding Drama Series: Mad Men
Outstanding Comedy Series: Modern Family
Here is the first set of Emmy Awards Winners.
Below is the video of acceptance speech of Jim Parsons (Sheldon Cooper):
These are indeed the hottest posters I've ever seen this pre-season madness!
In case the return of Katherine and an expanded werewolf mythology are not good enough reasons to tune in for season two of The Vampire Diaries, The CW has offered viewers one more. Below are the sexiest posters that I've mentioned:
The show returns with new episodes on September 9. Katherine is definitely back and Tyler's family feud will be given emphasis but what about Anna, will she really return?
Below are the characters on the next season:
The summer season of Burn Notice left its viewers with a huge question. Will Michael die or survive?
The good news is that it will not take you so long to know the answer as Burn Notice returns in November with new episodes. You can watch the trailer below for more information:
- Russia def. China, 89 - 80
- New Zealand def. Canada, 71 - 61
- Croatia def. Tunisia, 84 - 64
- Serbia def. Australia, 94 - 79
- Angola def. Germany, 92 - 88
- USA def. Iran, 88 - 51
- Greece def. Cote d'Ivoire, 97 - 60
- Spain def. Lebanon, 91 - 57
- Lithuania v. France, 69 - 55
- Turkey def. Puerto Rico, 79 - 77
- Argentina def. Jordan, 88 - 79
- Slovenia def. Brazil, 80 - 77
- Russia def. Cote d'Ivoire, 72 - 66
- New Zealand def. Lebanon, 108 - 76
- France def. Canada, 68 - 63
- Puerto Rico def. China, 84 - 76
- Turkey def. Greece, 76 - 65
- Lithuania def. Spain, 76 - 73
DAY 3 RESULTS:
- Serbia def. Jordan, 112 - 69
- Slovenia def. Croatia, 91 - 84
- Australia def. Germany, 78 - 43
- Iran def. Tunisia, 71 - 58
- USA def. Brazil, 70 - 68
- Argentina def. Angola, 91 - 70
- China def. Cote d'Ivoire, 83 - 73
- Lithuania def. Canada, 70 - 68
- Angola def. Jordan, 79 - 65
- USA def. Slovenia, 99 - 77
- Greece def. Puerto Rico, 83 - 80
- France def. Lebanon, 86 - 59
- Germany def. Serbia, 82 - 81
- Croatia def. Iran, 75 - 54
- Turkey def. Russia, 65 - 56
- Spain def. New Zealand, 101 - 84
- Argentina def. Australia, 74 - 72
- Brazil def. Tunisia, 80 - 65
- Greece def. China, 89 - 81
- Lithuania def. New Zealand 92 - 79
- Australia def. Jordan, 76 - 75
- Slovenia def. Tunisia, 80 - 56
- Russia def. Puerto Rico, 75 - 66
- Lebanon def. Canada, 81 - 71
- Serbia def. Angola, 94 - 44
- USA def. Croatia, 106 - 78
- Turkey def. Cote d'Ivoire, 86 - 47
- France def. Spain, 72 - 66
- Argentina def. Germany, 78 - 74
- Brazil def. Iran, 81 - 65