- The Sorcerer's Apprentice - $847,816
- Inception - $475,191
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - $372,203
- Predators - $119,670
- StreetDance 3D - $63,468
- Toy Story 3 - $59,974
- Knight and Day - $25,063
- The Karate Kid - $19,591
- The A-Team - $3,203
- I'll Be There - $615
- Robin Hood - $444
- Marmaduke - $95
You can still download it HERE. Enjoy! You can also watch The Avengers first teaser trailer here.
Seeing Inception at the top of US Weekend Box Office again is not a big surprise, actually, I expect to see it more up there for next weeks. Not even Angelina Jolie's Salt can outlast this very brilliant, genius movie.
Here is US Weekend's Box Office for July 23-25:
- Inception - $42,725,012
- Salt - $36,011,243
- Despicable Me - $23,689,060
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice - $9,651,495
- Toy Story 3 - $8,917,512
- Ramona and Beezus - $7,810,481
- Grown Ups - $7,428,742
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - $7,186,170
- The Last Airbender - $4,217,021
- Predators - $3,120,656
- Look for a Rocky Horror Picture Show-themed installment.
- Kurt and his boyfriend will vie for the title of Prom King and King.
- We'll be treated to a religious-themed episode that includes Mercedes singing at a church (and, perhaps a focus on this character?).
- Idina Menzel will definitely be back!
- The Britney Spears episode will be titled “Britney/Brittany” and in September. Said Murphy:
- "We're doing it in a very funny way. We're doing it in a fun, hallucinogenic way," adding that it will center on Mr. Schuester refusing to do Britney songs, a reflection of Matthew Morrison's expressed desire to NOT do this episode.
- We'll meet Artie's mom, Rachel's dads and Brittany's "really smart older sister."
Update: You can now check the Saw 7 Movie Review here.
Many people were lucky enough to see the first eight minutes of Saw 7 or Saw 3D Traps Come Alive on 2010 Comic-Con. So what did they see? Read below. Warning spoilers are provided.
Below is the new movie logo of The Avengers.
You can check other Chuck Reviews and Spoilers HERE.
We haven't officially met. I'm Katherine.
You can also watch The Vampire Diaries' O Damn video here.
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - $1,135,972
- Predators - $285,684
- Toy Story 3 - $240,501
- Street Dance 3D - $129,088
- Knight and Day - $118,435
- The Karate Kid - 76,819
- Robin Hood - $10,406
- The A-Team - $4,393
- Letters to Juliet - $2,367
- Marmaduke - $1,907
- Sex and the City 2 - $1,143
- I'll Be There - $645
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - $148
XB Gensan (1st Placer)
Philippines Islands Assassin (2nd Placer)
Boyz Unlimited Dancers (3rd Placer)
Enlighten Black Theater Group (4th Placer)
Mortal Combat and the Showgays (5th Placer)
Savannah Kids (6th Placer)
Sensei (8th Placer)
Beat Guys (10th Placer)
- XB Gensan - 9.875
- Philippine Islands Assassin - 9.7
- Boyz Unlimited Dancers - 9.625
- Enlighten Black Theater Group - 9.425
- Mortal Combat and the Showgays - 9.3
- Savannah Kids - 8.775
- E-Crew - 8.575 , Perlas ng Silangan - 8.575
- Sensei - 8.1
- Kasibulan - 7.375
- Beat Guys - 7.325
- Kasibulan - great concept, mixture of drama, thriller and fun! Score: 5
- Perlas ng Silangan - cool spider concept, outfit and props are superb but not that entertaining! Score: 4
- Mortal Combat and the Showgays - stunts, toss, lifts are all oh sh*t! Score: 9
- Beat Guys - basketball theme is unique, stunts are fine, but not that exciting! Score: 3
- Sensei - scary but smooth performance, not engaging, no props, good costume! Score: 3
- Savannah Kids Ballroom Dancers - world-class ballroom dancers, the changing of phase is awesome! Score: 6
- Philippine Islands Assassin - world-class stunts, headspin with table and noodles on rooftop, tumbling at its best! Score: 9
- Enlighten Black Theater Group - heartwarming performance, good visuals, definitely better than Kasibulan! Score: 7
- E-Crew - they gambled on carving and drawing but they succeeded, the woodmen are definitely entertaining, they also deserve to win! Score: 8
- Boyz Unlimited Dancers - they are the dark horse of this competition, they were defeated by PIA on the monthly finals by .2 and now they are here for revenge, no props but with a lot of heart! Score: 10
- XB Gensan - power, power and more power, passion, uniqueness, again no props but with a lot of heart, they can as well win this one! Score: 10
Below is the footage of Jack Sparrow's appearance on
Do you want to see other Saw 7 traps? Then watch the Saw 7 Teaser Trailer below:
You can check other Chuck Reviews and Spoilers HERE.
TSL Rating: 3.5 / 5.0
You can check other Movie Reviews HERE.
You can check other Pirates of the Caribbean 4 News & Updates HERE.
Watch the first teaser trailer of Saw 3D Traps Come Alive here and enjoy the second teaser trailer released on Comic Con here.
- She's fliuent in six languages.
- She's a CIA trainee.
- She met a man in Sri Lanka years ago and fell in love, only for him to vanish in the middle of the night with nothing but a note.
- I can never get enough of Peter Gallagher. It was entertaining to watch him and Joan go through a marital spat while using CIA resources for personal reasons. Didn't exactly make Joan seem like a strong, confident woman, however.
- I can hear music similar to what Grey's Anatomy had.
- I'm not sure which is more unusual: a blind technology expert, or a blind ladies' man? The scene between Auggie, Annie and Conrad at the bar - where each used his skills to take guesses about the woman sitting next to them - was very well done.
- It's early, but seems like the show is wasting Anne Dudek. She plays a role on Mad Men and was incredible as Wilson's late girlfriend on House. She's worthy of a lot more than Annie's boring sister.
- I'm not CIA expert, so maybe a reader can help: Must all CIA agents keep their jobs a secret? Couldn't Annie's loved ones know her occupation, without knowing its exact details at least?
- I hope on the next episode, I'll meet more interesting characters who will give a lot more color and dynamics to the new series.